This week’s quest post comes form the hugely talented Mr Alexandre Betler.
‘The Bread Friend Map is based on the Co-Pain idea (Copain=French for Friend; co=with and pain=bread). Each visitor can have a slice of a 2 meter bread and add a sticker with his name and connect to his friend on a map on the wall. The map shows the network of people who visited the exhibition and the read (or the lack of it) all the same people sharing one bread and becoming potential friends. LESS BREAD= BIGGER MAP=MORE FRIENDS.’
- Printed Pages AW17 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints, a party and more!
- Tatiana Ermolaeva's coherent “but not too slick” work for the Strelka Bar
- BBC’s David Bailey’s must watch talk for font fanatics from Nicer Tuesdays
- Shin Morae translates her memories into pastel illustrations
- Sarah Meyohas combines virtual reality, 10,000 roses and artificial intelligence in Cloud of Petals
- Paul Sahre chats to us about his new book Two Dimensional Man: A Graphic Memoir
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity