Fifty-three of the UK’s leading artists and designers have created a unique collection of art inspired by Shelter’s House of Cards campaign. Participating artists include Damien Hirst, Marc Quinn, David Bailey, Rankin, Kyle Cooper and M/M (Paris).
The identity for the campaign, event, exhibition catalogue and a limited-edition box of A5 playing cards was designed by Pentagram.
Exhibition runs 24 — 28 September at Haunch of Venison, 6 Burlington Gardens. W1S 3ET
- Mikey Please takes us behind the scenes, and the backlash, of the Bake Off trailer
- From New York to Springfield, it's Best of the Web
- Taschen releases two volumes of National Geographic’s best photographs from the past 125 years
- Simon Landrein takes Dan Croll down the rabbit hole in his animated video for Tokyo
- Thomas Duffield on photographing his dad’s hidden heroin addiction
- Parker Day's lurid colours and grotesque characters elevate identity and fantasy (NSFW)
- Hate the iPhone X notch? There’s an app for that
- Lisa Simpson’s bookshelf: from the curator of Instagram’s Simpsons Library
- Biplab Hazra’s photo of elephants being attacked by mob wins Sanctuary prize
- Michael Bierut: 13 ways of looking at a typeface
- Uncle Ginger uses hypnotic shapes to animate the facts and feelings of bipolar disorder
- Michel Gondry’s John Lewis Christmas advert – Moz the Monster – is unveiled