If you’ve got a weak stomach (especially when it comes to anything medical related) then by all means give this video a go, but I can’t promise it won’t make you flinch. Hanging out in a dreamy meadow by a river, Grizzly Bear lay in the grass whilst stoically performing basic medical tests on one another. Blood tests, ear candles, skin samples and hair tweaking are all shown in twitching, gif form in this beautiful, Dali-esque video by the super-talented Kris Moye.
Kris’ interpretation of Gun-Shy, one of the cheerier songs on Grizzly Bear’s most recent album, is a perfect response for one of the most notoriously intelligent and thought-provoking bands around. On that note, check out his video for Wolfmother, where Kris defaced a video of them playing live with a Sharpie. With a back catalogue such as Kris has, we can’t wait to see whose music he transforms with his trippy visuals next.
- Luca Mastroianni on his journey from Instagram selfies to the new Gentle Monster campaign
- Graphic designer Jacob Pardoe on collaborating with a neural network and the surprises it produces
- Call for Collaboration: Mahaneela is looking for a mixed media creative to visualise modern love
- Annu Kilpeläinen’s zine Rally 2U promises cars, sun and speed
- June's Double Click features real-time user interaction, infinite scrolls and lo-fi aesthetics
- Lee Kan Kyo’s practice involves taking a selfie a day and a loyalty card club
- How Pelle Cass creates his jarring “still time-lapse” images
- Mozilla gives Firefox a new look that goes beyond the logo
- Job interviews: Pentagram, Wieden+Kennedy and Bureau Borsche on how to get them and what to say
- Apple's new typeface is available for use right now
- Say a sustainable hello to the world’s first fully compostable trainer
- Applications are now open for The Graduates 2019!