In 2014 ManvsMachine were never far from our thoughts what with their rebrand of Channel 4’s Film4 service, and their frankly breathtaking work for Nike’s Mercurial Superfly. This year they’ve already produced some sterling work for the likes of Honda and Xbox, so to celebrate this blooming portfolio of digital branding they’ve updated their website to better showcase their practice.
If you like what you see then Mike Alderson from ManvsMachine will be speaking at this year’s Here symposium.
- Jawa El Khash's latest work resurrects lost artefacts in a virtual afterlife
- “In the end, design is about feelings”: Off Office on its thoughtful design ethos
- Testosterone and the trans gaze: Laurence Philomene on photographing non-binary joy
- Greg Ito’s meticulous portfolio of paintings explores “time, love, loss, hope, and tragedy”
- Books are more than visual reference for Charlotte Ager, they are studies in how to tell stories
- The latest issue of Der Greif takes a shockingly explicit look at censorship (NSFW)
- Led By Donkeys is crowdfunding £50,000 for “honest” No Deal Brexit ad campaign
- Taschen’s recent release celebrates “the greatest cat photographer of the 20th Century”
- The Advertising Standards Authority has banned its first ads for “harmful” gender stereotyping
- Introducing the It’s Nice That Graduates of 2019!
- Suzy Chan’s portfolio boasts original graphic design, animation, typography and so much more
- Stefanie Tam’s graphic design grounds conceptual thinking in compelling visuals