In 2014 ManvsMachine were never far from our thoughts what with their rebrand of Channel 4’s Film4 service, and their frankly breathtaking work for Nike’s Mercurial Superfly. This year they’ve already produced some sterling work for the likes of Honda and Xbox, so to celebrate this blooming portfolio of digital branding they’ve updated their website to better showcase their practice.
If you like what you see then Mike Alderson from ManvsMachine will be speaking at this year’s Here symposium.
- Paul Wright's paintings of Peggy Mitchell and Del Boy are bound to make you smile
- Daniel Wenzel faces the question of automation in creativity head-on in Automatic Type Design
- Abracradama studio designs a crafty and tonal identity for Hap ceramics
- A beginner’s guide to the world of digital art
- Be wowed by recent graduate Kieran McLister’s detail-driven stop motion animations
- “Click before anybody gets too comfortable”: New work from Daniel Arnold
- Graphic Design is Mental: Tips for looking after your state of mind as a designer
- Alan Titchmarsh stars in new campaign for Adidas’ Gardening Club collection
- Banksy opens his own store, Gross Domestic Product, in wake of legal dispute
- Moonlight, Ex Machina and The Witch go to print in three books designed by Actual Source
- Sometimes Always’ identity for São Paulo bar Caracol has over 10 billion compositions
- Basile Fournier speculates on how technology will affect the role of the future designer