In 2014 ManvsMachine were never far from our thoughts what with their rebrand of Channel 4’s Film4 service, and their frankly breathtaking work for Nike’s Mercurial Superfly. This year they’ve already produced some sterling work for the likes of Honda and Xbox, so to celebrate this blooming portfolio of digital branding they’ve updated their website to better showcase their practice.
If you like what you see then Mike Alderson from ManvsMachine will be speaking at this year’s Here symposium.
- Graphic designer Anne Büttner is drawn towards all-things bold, clashing and experimental
- Graphic designer Marie Ducrocq's future-facing aesthetics are supported by thorough research
- The poet laureate of Twitter Brian Bilston creates four new poems from Adobe Stock images
- Photographer Daniel Stier on how he transforms “cheap mass-produced things” into art
- Fragility, despair and boredom are the pillars to Madeleine Pfull’s paintings of elderly women
- Go on a quest for cheesy chips with Sarah Hingley’s choose your own adventure zine
- How Pelle Cass creates his jarring “still time-lapse” images
- Mozilla gives Firefox a new look that goes beyond the logo
- Spotify wants you to listen to more podcasts, so it's redesigned its app
- Say a sustainable hello to the world’s first fully compostable trainer
- Illustrator Faye Moorhouse has made a trilogy of zines about her cat
- Applications are now open for The Graduates 2019!