With a flair for beautifully natural and atmospheric portraiture and landscapes, it’s no wonder Irish photographer Linda Brownlee’s list of clientele includes The Guardian, Vogue, Another Magazine, Nowness and It’s Nice That, no less.
At Nicer Tuesdays, Linda shared insights to her process for commissioned and personal work, and took us on a trip to Sicily to show the stories behind her recent book, I Zii.
- In celebration of his new book 2017, Bráulio Amado picks out the work he loves from last year
- Environmental Activism: Why We Need To Shake Up the Visual
- Charlotte Dumortier on her identity for this year's ELCAF and what she's looking forward to most
- Google Fonts Korean becomes interactive by manipulating path data
- Photography series Metamorphosis reimagines iconic female characters as 21st-century women
- National Geographic’s creative director Emmet Smith on the publication’s redesign
- Craig Oldham dishes out brutally honest advice to new graphic designers
- Pentagram rebrands Battersea dogs and cats home to visualise "personality over sentiment"
- V&A announces shortlist for its Illustration Awards 2018
- ManvsMachine create its most ambitious campaign for Air Max Day yet
- Design to improve the general quality of life: exploring Paul Rand's IBM Graphic Standards Manual
- Ten examples of rare letterings, from 19th-century alphabets to preliminary drawings of Futura