Seetal Solanki is founder of material research consultancy Ma-tt-er, where she works on design projects of all kinds, bringing expertise in materials – from their aesthetics and versatility to their provenance and sustainability – aiming to “bridge the gap between all industries”. She’s also one of our Ones to Watch 2017.
At Nicer Tuesdays she spoke about her work with Nike and Beyoncé’s Ivy Park, a recent commission for Frame magazine and an upcoming installation project that considers the importance of materials at every level.
- Clove magazine celebrates the diversity and cultural phenomena of South Asia
- Simen Royseland’s zine inspired by the ancient philosophy of Stoicism
- Jordy van den Nieuwendijk is back with his most colourful show to date
- Library Paper, by Catalogue Library, returns with its eighth issue: trips
- Olgaç Bozalp and Benjamin Kirchoff photographs Turkey's male belly dancers
- Alex Grigg’s animation Born in Void tackles isolation in a vivid, abstract, interstellar landscape
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Renowned graphic designer Ivan Chermayeff has died aged 85
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Marina Lewandowska’s graduation project shows graphic design flair and function
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Working Not Working charts the top 50 companies creatives want to work for