What’s better than getting post? Getting embossed post. What’s better than getting embossed post? Getting embossed post that’s a self-contained document. What’s better than getting embossed self-contained document post? Nothing. It offers the maximum level of enjoyment available from the postal service – it’s the apex of postal pleasure.
So you won’t be surprised to hear that This Is Real Art’s prospectus for Privcacy International, an NGO that fights against unlawful surveillance by governments and corporations, has all of the above features and we think it’s a pretty tasty piece of design.
The book’s cover is perforated along three edges, keeping the content private until torn open by the recipient, and also doubles as an envelope, allowing the whole package to be sent without any additional paraphernalia. As a piece of promotional material it’s spot on in its delivery (couldn’t help it!) and we’re big fans of anything that livens up an otherwise serious subject. Bravo This Is Real Art, bravo indeed!
- Malika Favre talks about studying engineering, her first job and tight deadlines from The New Yorker
- Say what you see, it’s Best of the Web!
- The art of plane watching captured by Mindaugas Kavaliauskas
- Friday Mixtape: escape from the world with Xenoula's ethereal mix
- Towers of Thanks: Res photographs their mother's life working for Donald Trump
- A world of pain: Sixteen Journal's latest issue
- Parker Day's lurid colours and grotesque characters elevate identity and fantasy (NSFW)
- Paper reveals Break the Internet take two, with Nicki Minaj shot by Ellen von Unwerth
- Bea de Giacomo photographs the wonders of pregnancy
- Matthieu Lavanchy recreates food emojis "irl" for The Gourmand's tenth issue
- Introducing Broccoli, the publication “normalising cannabis use, especially for women”
- One Step Ahead: we meet Paula Scher, the trailblazing Pentagram Partner