What’s better than getting post? Getting embossed post. What’s better than getting embossed post? Getting embossed post that’s a self-contained document. What’s better than getting embossed self-contained document post? Nothing. It offers the maximum level of enjoyment available from the postal service – it’s the apex of postal pleasure.
So you won’t be surprised to hear that This Is Real Art’s prospectus for Privcacy International, an NGO that fights against unlawful surveillance by governments and corporations, has all of the above features and we think it’s a pretty tasty piece of design.
The book’s cover is perforated along three edges, keeping the content private until torn open by the recipient, and also doubles as an envelope, allowing the whole package to be sent without any additional paraphernalia. As a piece of promotional material it’s spot on in its delivery (couldn’t help it!) and we’re big fans of anything that livens up an otherwise serious subject. Bravo This Is Real Art, bravo indeed!
- All we want for Christmas is... Best of the Web!
- A trip to The Greenbrier – a preserved 112,544 sq foot government nuclear bunker
- Dougal Wilson goes behind the scenes of the mischievous Channel 4 idents
- An international cast of creatives chooses the biggest moments of 2017
- Bake Off, legalising weed and Fanta's redesign: highlights from March 2017
- Vogue's new editor and a typeface for pride: a look back at April 2017
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Plain packaging and health warnings on food and drink could cost companies hundreds of billions
- Anxy Magazine: The Workaholism Issue explores the impact of working hard versus working compulsively
- Graphic designer John Morgan launches type foundry and art platform, Abyme