A$AP Mob have released a 12 minute music video featuring two songs, Money Man and Put That On My Set from upcoming album, Cozy Tapes Vol.I.
As a multi-talented collective of rappers, producers, directors and designers, A$AP Mob have created their own path to creatively represent themselves. The film by A$AP Rocky’s collective AGWE is directed by Pretty Flacko himself and London born film-maker Dexter Navy.
The dramatic short film merges the two songs across a storyline of mob-related crime. Shot over three days in London, the video features recognisable areas of London, with the slightly bizarre inclusion of iconic venue Bethnal Green Working Men’s Club. An extensive narrative shot in black and white is interspersed with still photography, which adds to the intensity of the short film.
- James Bannister breaks down Las Vegas’ facade of success and glamour in What Makes Grass Grow In the Desert
- Daniel Fletcher uses a playful spirit to represent the excitements and anxieties of daily life
- Brian Finke captures the contrasts in pasta production in five different cities in Italy
- Carnovsky illustrates the human body under X-ray using RGB illustration technique
- Chris Ullens directs charming stop-motion music video for Rex Orange County
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity