A$AP Mob have released a 12 minute music video featuring two songs, Money Man and Put That On My Set from upcoming album, Cozy Tapes Vol.I.
As a multi-talented collective of rappers, producers, directors and designers, A$AP Mob have created their own path to creatively represent themselves. The film by A$AP Rocky’s collective AGWE is directed by Pretty Flacko himself and London born film-maker Dexter Navy.
The dramatic short film merges the two songs across a storyline of mob-related crime. Shot over three days in London, the video features recognisable areas of London, with the slightly bizarre inclusion of iconic venue Bethnal Green Working Men’s Club. An extensive narrative shot in black and white is interspersed with still photography, which adds to the intensity of the short film.
- Josh McKenna talks through his work on Pride for Google and Instagram
- Curator Andrea Giunta on her new exhibition Radical Women
- LuckyMe’s Lunice film for Apple Music is a theatrical trip through 90s hip hop videos
- Printed Pages AW17 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints, a party and more!
- Tatiana Ermolaeva's coherent “but not too slick” work for the Strelka Bar
- BBC’s David Bailey’s must watch talk for font fanatics from Nicer Tuesdays
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum