The team here at It’s Nice That is excited about the year ahead. We remain committed to bringing you the best and most inspiring creative work from across the world on a daily basis, organising events that will entertain you and producing magazines you will cherish. What we do is not possible without you, our readers, and we are launching our annual audience survey to learn how we can improve our offering, ensuring It’s Nice That evolves in a way that appeals to you. This is an opportunity for us to get to know you better and, in turn, for you to influence what we do over the coming 12 months.
To entice you further, we will be entering every person who completes the questionnaire into a prize draw. After the survey closes on 22 January we will select a winner who will receive a £200 voucher for Goodhood and a bundle of goodies from It’s Nice That.
Please find the survey here.
Thanks so much for your time and good luck!
- Yuri Andries captures life in the harsh and beautiful landscapes of Ladakh
- Meet Collletttivo: an expanding group of typography buffs with an open source philosophy
- Creative agency bus.group on its beautiful and playful editorial designs
- A Black Cover Design on how corporate graphic design can change employee moods
- Kelly Anna and Josie Tucker create an empowering zine to celebrate female strength
- Diyala Muir's animation Blue Hands mimics the surreal experience of grief
- Photographer Ryan Duffin embraces the quirks of his subjects and the outtakes of life
- KFC's latest ad reminds you it's not AFC, BFC, or even CFC
- Alexis Jamet's animations are warm, nostalgic and beautiful in their simplicity
- République's new look for Playboy is "aimed at anybody and everybody"
- Lars Högström's typographic choices are inspired by the hip-hop cassettes of the 90s and 00s