Lecture in Progress has announced the launch of a new survey on the UK creative industry as part of their aim to help inform and inspire the next generation of creative talent. Key findings will be published on on Lecture in Progress and It’s Nice That in the spring.
Lecture in Progress is an online resource offering advice and insight into working in the creative industry. “One of the recurring themes raised by young creatives is what they can expect to earn,” the company explains. “And while a number of similar surveys already exist, this kind of information isn’t always easy to find or understand. We’d like to change this, and better reflect the full spectrum of creative professional experience.”
If you work in the creative industry, are based in the UK and can spare five minutes, please share your experiences here.
- Unseen Amsterdam's artistic director on how its richest line-up yet inspires and informs
- Jackson Green’s design work explores the chasm that exists between statement and intent
- Why Materials Matter: Seetal Solanki's accessible proposal for the future of materials, designed by Our Place
- Friday Mixtape: Animator Steve Smith takes us from Kate Bush to Oneohtrix Point Never
- Tom Galle’s internet-based practice captures your attention in a few seconds, scrolling through your feed
- “Fear and desire for connection and the blocks to it”: artist Martine Syms on her exhibition Grand Calme
- “Go, go, go”: how DIA messed with design theory, only to improve it
- Watch the trailer for the Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, the television show
- Uber gets another new logo, gives you something to make small talk about this weekend
- Swedish design studio Amanda & Erik avoid the tropes of minimalist, Scandinavian design in their practice
- You know that great feeling of popping a spot? You'll get that from Sophie Koko Gate's new animation
- Studio Hyte's identity for iiii Magazine examines the characteristics of type, code and interaction on the web