Each month we’re inviting creatives from across the world to invent creative briefs which everyone, no matter your talents, can get involved in. At the end of week the best of the bunch are featured right here on It’s Nice That. Watch out this time next month for new creative challenge to get involved in.
For this month’s Monthly Brief, Screensaviors set you the challenge to “Create an image that represents the meaning of life for a designer.” Below, Screensaviors picks out just some of best.
“Wow y’all really went and did it.These are the ones that you can only really make if you go through it. Y’all are too much I swear” – Screensaviors
You can find all of the entries for this month right here.
- George Fletcher's typeface Hinault, inspired by 1980s cycling, is full of character and detail
- Ricardo Nagaoka's Eden Within Eden is a purgatorial portrait of Portland
- Remember the pre-stage nerves and backstage stress in Alexander Coggin's photos of children's theatre
- Books From the Future talk us through its workshop on disaster in contemporary culture
- Molly Bounds paints intimate moments of quiet contemplation
- Friday Mixtape: Grand Union Orchestra's founder curates us a mix on the theme of migration
- Introducing The Graduates class of 2018!
- Graphic designers Dorothy comprehensively map out the history of club culture
- Meet Adelia Lim, a graphic designer not afraid to poke a little fun at the industry
- Can Yang's graphic design style is deep-rooted in her Chinese heritage
- New Zealander Luke Hoban designs websites that not only have form and function, but flair
- Jackson Joyce's melancholic illustrations inspired by childhood nostalgia