At It’s Nice That, project managers are essential at all stages of the project process—not just in the planning and administration. From the early conversations with a client, scoping and contracting a project, then working collaboratively with our creative and editorial teams to define and deliver briefs across our editorial platforms.
We are searching for an experienced project manager to lead on commercial partnerships. You will be responsible for overseeing the effectiveness and financial performance of multiple projects and project teams. Overseeing and analysing the work of the company, you will propose and implement new processes and ideas and develop new business with clients.
Please note, this is a temporary fixed term contract owing to the need to cover the post-holder’s maternity leave; the start date will be 16 January 2017 and the end date will be 27 February 2018 or on the return of the post-holder, whichever is sooner.
For more information please click here.
Applications close: 29 October 2016
- Malika Favre talks about studying engineering, her first job and tight deadlines from The New Yorker
- Say what you see, it’s Best of the Web!
- The art of plane watching captured by Mindaugas Kavaliauskas
- Friday Mixtape: escape from the world with Xenoula's ethereal mix
- Towers of Thanks: Res photographs his mother's life working for Donald Trump
- A world of pain: Sixteen Journal's latest issue
- Parker Day's lurid colours and grotesque characters elevate identity and fantasy (NSFW)
- Paper reveals Break the Internet take two, with Nicki Minaj shot by Ellen von Unwerth
- Bea de Giacomo photographs the wonders of pregnancy
- Matthieu Lavanchy recreates food emojis "irl" for The Gourmand's tenth issue
- Introducing Broccoli, the publication “normalising cannabis use, especially for women”
- One Step Ahead: we meet Paula Scher, the trailblazing Pentagram Partner