Edward Hann is a London based graphic designer, pictured is ‘On Rails’.
‘On rails, a series of images developed from a set of semi-linier research papers, based around the metaphor of the Rhizome and it’s literal interpretations in design practice. The theories presented where combined and juxtaposed with investigations into natural geometry, fractals and divine proportion such as the golden sector, bringing forward the argument, nature is an inescapable linearity.’
- Zoe Kao and Huang Wun-Sing find inspiration in the uncertainty of the design process
- Documenting the world in motion: Lauren Tamaki’s illustrations of modern life
- Baptise Bernazeau’s ode to ruins told through crumbling typography and illustration
- The jack of all trades, and the master of them too: Robbie Simon
- Submit Saturdays: First impressions and Cover Pages
- A futuristic framework for the retrospective of pioneering “total design” advocate Ove Arup
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Chris (Simpsons Artist)'s surreal but accurate illustrations of creative jobs
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Photographer Adrienne Salinger’s series of teenage bedrooms from the 90s
- Is it ever OK to work for free?