Edward Hann is a London based graphic designer, pictured is ‘On Rails’.
‘On rails, a series of images developed from a set of semi-linier research papers, based around the metaphor of the Rhizome and it’s literal interpretations in design practice. The theories presented where combined and juxtaposed with investigations into natural geometry, fractals and divine proportion such as the golden sector, bringing forward the argument, nature is an inescapable linearity.’
- Submit Saturdays: Should you create a portfolio website when you’re a student?
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Ben Hill and Daniel Oeffinger offer helping hand on Bucks' new animated spot for Cree
- Kristen Liu-Wong’s wild fluoro illustrations of empowered women
- Thoughtful composition and colour blocking in Martin Steiner’s sleek portfolio
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- Ten of our favourite collage artists on Instagram
- Creative industries make last attempts to sway EU referendum voters
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Monotype unveils its redesigned Transport for London typeface, Johnston100