I’m sure I wasn’t the only one who sat in front of the TV this weekend pining to be covered in mud and sweating in a group of over-excited strangers. Glastonbury looked (and sounded) incredible thanks to some great coverage from the BBC.
One of my highlights from Friday night – the magnificent Neil Young and his final encore choice, a cover of the A Day in the Life by the Beatles alongside some great Blur footage from last night, well worth a few of your precious minutes.
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU