I’m sure I wasn’t the only one who sat in front of the TV this weekend pining to be covered in mud and sweating in a group of over-excited strangers. Glastonbury looked (and sounded) incredible thanks to some great coverage from the BBC.
One of my highlights from Friday night – the magnificent Neil Young and his final encore choice, a cover of the A Day in the Life by the Beatles alongside some great Blur footage from last night, well worth a few of your precious minutes.
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery