I’m sure I wasn’t the only one who sat in front of the TV this weekend pining to be covered in mud and sweating in a group of over-excited strangers. Glastonbury looked (and sounded) incredible thanks to some great coverage from the BBC.
One of my highlights from Friday night – the magnificent Neil Young and his final encore choice, a cover of the A Day in the Life by the Beatles alongside some great Blur footage from last night, well worth a few of your precious minutes.
- Exclusive: Watch Will Robson-Scott’s new film “God Loves Ugly”
- An exclusive first look inside the next issue of Hero
- Koln Studio's new website displays their extensive and inventive graphic design
- Printed Pages AW16 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints and more!
- Giuliano Buttafuoco depicts character through bright colours and sparse details
- Issue two of Pollen magazine explores this “creaturely life”
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity