Chinny Chin Chin are a new design company based in Sydney and they have got some of the most brilliant products I have seen for a while. For starters you’ve got your ‘Urban Collectables’, a series of hand burnt collectable cars. The range includes The Joy ridden 2-door Hatchback, The Mini Van Insurance Scam and The Petrol Bombed Jeep (pictured).
If that isn’t enough for you how about the pigeon ring necklaces that come with an individual description of the pigeon and their racing information or the ‘Unworthy Causes’ sticker collection or the ‘Cheapskate’ cards. All genius and I can’t wait to see what comes next.
- Yukai Du transports us to galaxies far, far away in TED-Ed animation
- Illustration galore: it's February's Things!
- The past, present and future of gaming on The It’s Nice That Podcast
- Photographer Enda Bowe searches for light and beauty in At Mirrored River
- Dive into the trippy 3D world of Vector Meldrew in his latest video for Addison Groove
- Finnish illustrator Daniel Stolle’s atmospheric editorial illustrations
- UN Women Egypt releases intricately illustrated print ads to highlight gender divide at work
- Chinese photographer Ren Hang has died aged 29
- Designer Lennart Van den Bossche’s typographic work combines "logic and beauty"
- Photographer Zuza Krajewska's fragile portraits of Polish young offenders
- Miffy creator, author and illustrator Dick Bruna dies aged 89
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality