Chinny Chin Chin are a new design company based in Sydney and they have got some of the most brilliant products I have seen for a while. For starters you’ve got your ‘Urban Collectables’, a series of hand burnt collectable cars. The range includes The Joy ridden 2-door Hatchback, The Mini Van Insurance Scam and The Petrol Bombed Jeep (pictured).
If that isn’t enough for you how about the pigeon ring necklaces that come with an individual description of the pigeon and their racing information or the ‘Unworthy Causes’ sticker collection or the ‘Cheapskate’ cards. All genius and I can’t wait to see what comes next.
- “The creative community has a powerful voice”: what we learned at Nicer Tuesdays
- Soshiki Hakase directs super cute music video that brings household objects to life
- Hardcore bands, basketball and You Tube experiments – introducing designer and illustrator Sam Bailey
- Is colour subjective? Disegno tests Johannes Itten’s colour theory
- The Book of Everyone: customisation isn’t simply slapping a name on a mug
- Photographer Mark Hartman on travelling to Coney Island every day to make his Island series
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again