Chinny Chin Chin are a new design company based in Sydney and they have got some of the most brilliant products I have seen for a while. For starters you’ve got your ‘Urban Collectables’, a series of hand burnt collectable cars. The range includes The Joy ridden 2-door Hatchback, The Mini Van Insurance Scam and The Petrol Bombed Jeep (pictured).
If that isn’t enough for you how about the pigeon ring necklaces that come with an individual description of the pigeon and their racing information or the ‘Unworthy Causes’ sticker collection or the ‘Cheapskate’ cards. All genius and I can’t wait to see what comes next.
- Spin studio shares its latest work and how to perk up "depressed-looking" v’s
- Animator Dan Castro tackles the intricacies of relationships in this funny short
- “I don't want to lose my connection with the tangible”: illustrator Jack Taylor on his new digital and 3D process
- Greta Thorkels: a graphic designer creating Gilmore Girls zines and record sleeves
- Grégory Michenaud’s ongoing project sees him explore identity in a Hasidic Jewish community
- Photographer Gilleam Trapenberg explores macho culture against rose-tinted skies in Big Papi
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- “It needs to be normalised that women masturbate”: meet illustrator Jordyn McGeachin
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- Six months in the (enviable) life of photographer Ryan Lowry
- We get to know hilarious and thoughtful illustrator, Ruby Etc