Chinny Chin Chin are a new design company based in Sydney and they have got some of the most brilliant products I have seen for a while. For starters you’ve got your ‘Urban Collectables’, a series of hand burnt collectable cars. The range includes The Joy ridden 2-door Hatchback, The Mini Van Insurance Scam and The Petrol Bombed Jeep (pictured).
If that isn’t enough for you how about the pigeon ring necklaces that come with an individual description of the pigeon and their racing information or the ‘Unworthy Causes’ sticker collection or the ‘Cheapskate’ cards. All genius and I can’t wait to see what comes next.
- Sean and Seng travelled to Mongolia to shoot for Arena Homme+
- Joshua T Gibbons provides an insight into the relaxed bachelor lifestyle of Cockney Stan
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Latvian illustrator Zane Zlemeša's delicately painted drawings
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Linda Brownlee’s beautiful photography book captures family life in a Sicilian village
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich