Chinny Chin Chin are a new design company based in Sydney and they have got some of the most brilliant products I have seen for a while. For starters you’ve got your ‘Urban Collectables’, a series of hand burnt collectable cars. The range includes The Joy ridden 2-door Hatchback, The Mini Van Insurance Scam and The Petrol Bombed Jeep (pictured).
If that isn’t enough for you how about the pigeon ring necklaces that come with an individual description of the pigeon and their racing information or the ‘Unworthy Causes’ sticker collection or the ‘Cheapskate’ cards. All genius and I can’t wait to see what comes next.
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- Photographer Josh Cohen captures New York’s hidden gems
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"