This is ace, written and directed by Vincent Fichard and Matthew Jones in Dubai last month, a series of ‘replica’ signs were put up around the city to encourage a reaction from passing motorists.
‘It took a few days to make the signs, and a week to shoot, we had over a hundred people reacting to them and they’re still on the streets of Dubai. The wording is in Arabic and English; and the style of the signs are exactly like the construction/info signs you see all over town, pass it on if it makes you happy.’
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"