I’ve been obsessively checking this site ever since I very briefly met Todd in New York last year.
A great idea to take photographs not just of interesting creative types, but also their humble abodes. What’s more insightful about a person than seeing all their stuff and where they live?
Also I’m always fascinated by his interview sheets at the bottom of each page. Hand scrawled and spontaneous makes for much more interesting reading than a typed email asking a few tired questions…
The Selby makes the stigma attached to being nosey a thing of the past.
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- The best things on the web, YOUR best comments and the finest folk to follow on social media
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery