I’ve been obsessively checking this site ever since I very briefly met Todd in New York last year.
A great idea to take photographs not just of interesting creative types, but also their humble abodes. What’s more insightful about a person than seeing all their stuff and where they live?
Also I’m always fascinated by his interview sheets at the bottom of each page. Hand scrawled and spontaneous makes for much more interesting reading than a typed email asking a few tired questions…
The Selby makes the stigma attached to being nosey a thing of the past.
- Envisions, an exhibition breaking down the boundaries of design
- Zsofia Schweger’s paintings depict her Hungarian home frozen in time
- Illustrator Nuno Maria’s fresh aesthetic and smooth shapes rework ordinary objects
- A cookbook inspired by Brad Pitt's on-screen eating habits
- Uganda’s boisterous nightlife as captured by photographer Michele Sibiloni
- Vanguards magazine explores Scotland's undiscovered creative treasure
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August