I’ve been obsessively checking this site ever since I very briefly met Todd in New York last year.
A great idea to take photographs not just of interesting creative types, but also their humble abodes. What’s more insightful about a person than seeing all their stuff and where they live?
Also I’m always fascinated by his interview sheets at the bottom of each page. Hand scrawled and spontaneous makes for much more interesting reading than a typed email asking a few tired questions…
The Selby makes the stigma attached to being nosey a thing of the past.
- Exclusive: Watch Will Robson-Scott’s new film “God Loves Ugly”
- An exclusive first look inside the next issue of Hero
- Koln Studio's new website displays their extensive and inventive graphic design
- Printed Pages AW16 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints and more!
- Giuliano Buttafuoco depicts character through bright colours and sparse details
- Issue two of Pollen magazine explores this “creaturely life”
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity