I’ve been obsessively checking this site ever since I very briefly met Todd in New York last year.
A great idea to take photographs not just of interesting creative types, but also their humble abodes. What’s more insightful about a person than seeing all their stuff and where they live?
Also I’m always fascinated by his interview sheets at the bottom of each page. Hand scrawled and spontaneous makes for much more interesting reading than a typed email asking a few tired questions…
The Selby makes the stigma attached to being nosey a thing of the past.
- Submit Saturdays: eggs, gifs and monochromatic illustration from Illustrator Jocelyn Tsaih
- Boot Boyz Biz: promoting community, not commodity
- Waving goodbye to July with our weekly Best of the Web
- The classical and the crude combine to represent the multiple facets of The Arab City
- Parquet Courts’ Andrew Savage on the interchanging influence of art and music
- Thee Drinkers: New exhibition conveys the joys and despair of having a few too many
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale