I’ve been obsessively checking this site ever since I very briefly met Todd in New York last year.
A great idea to take photographs not just of interesting creative types, but also their humble abodes. What’s more insightful about a person than seeing all their stuff and where they live?
Also I’m always fascinated by his interview sheets at the bottom of each page. Hand scrawled and spontaneous makes for much more interesting reading than a typed email asking a few tired questions…
The Selby makes the stigma attached to being nosey a thing of the past.
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- Photographer Josh Cohen captures New York’s hidden gems
- June Diary: Where to go and what to see
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"