This week, Alexandre Bettler has chosen,
‘The nice website I found recently is called visualcomplexity.com and presents various ways of representing data in an interesting and complex visual mode. It reminds me of Edward R. Tufte books about visual explainations. It is a nice journey into the funny world of data. Enjoy the trip.’
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Considered, understated but experimental work from Berlin studio Tim+Tim
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Unusual perspectives on imagined architectures by Atelier Olschinsky
- Photographing the migrant crisis with a focus on people, not sensationalism
- What are creatives' favourite words?
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- Printed Pages SS16 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints and more!
- Rome-based Andrea Chronopoulos’ illustrations are quirky and a little bit cheeky
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled