This week’s quest post comes form the hugely talented Mr Alexandre Betler.
‘The Bread Friend Map is based on the Co-Pain idea (Copain=French for Friend; co=with and pain=bread). Each visitor can have a slice of a 2 meter bread and add a sticker with his name and connect to his friend on a map on the wall. The map shows the network of people who visited the exhibition and the read (or the lack of it) all the same people sharing one bread and becoming potential friends. LESS BREAD= BIGGER MAP=MORE FRIENDS.’
- Submit Saturdays: First impressions and Cover Pages
- A futuristic framework for the retrospective of pioneering “total design” advocate Ove Arup
- Cool off with this week's Best of the Web and who to follow on social media
- Elena Éper's spirited illustrations to make you smile and squirm
- Pencil Bandit and Grey London produce quirky branded stings for E4
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Chris (Simpsons Artist)'s surreal but accurate illustrations of creative jobs
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Photographer Adrienne Salinger’s series of teenage bedrooms from the 90s
- Is it ever OK to work for free?