This week’s quest post comes form the hugely talented Mr Alexandre Betler.
‘The Bread Friend Map is based on the Co-Pain idea (Copain=French for Friend; co=with and pain=bread). Each visitor can have a slice of a 2 meter bread and add a sticker with his name and connect to his friend on a map on the wall. The map shows the network of people who visited the exhibition and the read (or the lack of it) all the same people sharing one bread and becoming potential friends. LESS BREAD= BIGGER MAP=MORE FRIENDS.’
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"