This week’s quest post comes form the hugely talented Mr Alexandre Betler.
‘The Bread Friend Map is based on the Co-Pain idea (Copain=French for Friend; co=with and pain=bread). Each visitor can have a slice of a 2 meter bread and add a sticker with his name and connect to his friend on a map on the wall. The map shows the network of people who visited the exhibition and the read (or the lack of it) all the same people sharing one bread and becoming potential friends. LESS BREAD= BIGGER MAP=MORE FRIENDS.’
- Kevin Umaña’s abstract paintings portray a musical symphony
- The delicately ornate, but very cheeky sculptures of Liv and Dom
- Nike pattern designer Jeremy Pettis' psychedelic illustration side project
- Illustrator Charlotte Ager’s evocative and multilayered drawings
- Meet London-based illustrator, animator and curator Joey Yu
- Best of the Web, your antidote to Friday the 13th!
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Special Projects on why, sometimes, design is best kept simple
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant