Ethan Bodnar is a seventeen year old graphic designer, blogger, and entrepreneur.
He has recently submitted three panel ideas for the SXSW Conference. They are the following.
– A New Kind of Social Media Consulting
– The Internet Creating Real World Interactions
– The Future of Learning
You can read more about them on his blog www.blog.ethanbodnar.com
‘Videos for Creatives’ is a website that features daily videos from the online creative community. Everything from design and architecture to comedy and culture, can be found on this blog.
Pictured is Flickr group to collect images of peoples bookshelves. I am especially interested in those of creative individuals.
- Mirka Laura Severa makes snowmen models in fashion shoot for SZ Magazin
- 100 hours with The Beatles: Shimpei Asai's photographs from 1966
- Joe Schlaud's cheeky Kama Sutra illustrations (NSFW)
- Artist Matthew F Fisher paints seascapes and wildlife with vivid precision
- Hayley Louisa Brown on travelling to Memphis as part of Ace & Tate's Creative Fund
- Photographer Roe Ethridge’s images blur the lines between commercial and sentimental
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Taiwanese graphic designer Wang Zhi-Hong’s sublime cover designs
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Erotic journal Odiseo explores laughter and loathing in its ninth volume (NSFW)
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Sagmeister & Walsh releases more pins, raising funds for “causes threatened by the Trump administration”