Ethan Bodnar is a seventeen year old graphic designer, blogger, and entrepreneur.
He has recently submitted three panel ideas for the SXSW Conference. They are the following.
– A New Kind of Social Media Consulting
– The Internet Creating Real World Interactions
– The Future of Learning
You can read more about them on his blog www.blog.ethanbodnar.com
‘Videos for Creatives’ is a website that features daily videos from the online creative community. Everything from design and architecture to comedy and culture, can be found on this blog.
Pictured is Flickr group to collect images of peoples bookshelves. I am especially interested in those of creative individuals.
- Tokyo illustrator Okamura Yuta and his endearing brush-and-ink characters
- French illustrator Damien Filliatre's “trashy and cynical” universe
- Graphic Designer Robynne Redgrave profiles prolific Yelp.com reviewer in You Can Change
- Photographer Ina Niehoff's "pure and silent" look at the Moroccan countryside
- The meticulously layered and striped paintings of Guy Yanai
- Design studio Sawdust shares its most-loved books
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant