Ethan Bodnar is a seventeen year old graphic designer, blogger, and entrepreneur.
He has recently submitted three panel ideas for the SXSW Conference. They are the following.
– A New Kind of Social Media Consulting
– The Internet Creating Real World Interactions
– The Future of Learning
You can read more about them on his blog www.blog.ethanbodnar.com
‘Videos for Creatives’ is a website that features daily videos from the online creative community. Everything from design and architecture to comedy and culture, can be found on this blog.
Pictured is Flickr group to collect images of peoples bookshelves. I am especially interested in those of creative individuals.
- Making branding with a purpose: what can we learn from the Bauhaus?
- Jeremy Jansen’s graphic design work bridges concept and coherency
- Michael Craig-Martin: a cool, clean and colourful riot of everyday objects
- Anatoly Grashchenko's randomly generated posters for a Moscow theatre
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Bobby Doherty’s vivid and humorous still-life photography
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Why “cool” stunts creativity: one agency offers its opinion
- Fresh, vibrant poster work from South Korean designer Soojin Lee
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs