Ethan Bodnar is a seventeen year old graphic designer, blogger, and entrepreneur.
He has recently submitted three panel ideas for the SXSW Conference. They are the following.
– A New Kind of Social Media Consulting
– The Internet Creating Real World Interactions
– The Future of Learning
You can read more about them on his blog www.blog.ethanbodnar.com
‘Videos for Creatives’ is a website that features daily videos from the online creative community. Everything from design and architecture to comedy and culture, can be found on this blog.
Pictured is Flickr group to collect images of peoples bookshelves. I am especially interested in those of creative individuals.
- “It’s a laser show”: behind the scenes at Yale School of Art’s Graphic Design MFA thesis show
- Matthew the Horse combines poetry and illustration “borne from being a wally,” in new book
- Photographer Kathryn Hurni’s images capture an alternative perspective of Russia
- Sebastian Curi creates messy, “imperfect” characters everyone can empathise with
- Frederike Helwig’s snapshot of Nicaragua from 2004 now published
- The sun is out, and Best of the Web is here to offer some shade
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Inside Susan Kare’s sketchbooks are the makings of Mac’s graphic interfaces
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris
- Stefan Sagmeister speaks to It's Nice That about The Beauty Project
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors