Ethan Bodnar is a seventeen year old graphic designer, blogger, and entrepreneur.
He has recently submitted three panel ideas for the SXSW Conference. They are the following.
– A New Kind of Social Media Consulting
– The Internet Creating Real World Interactions
– The Future of Learning
You can read more about them on his blog www.blog.ethanbodnar.com
‘Videos for Creatives’ is a website that features daily videos from the online creative community. Everything from design and architecture to comedy and culture, can be found on this blog.
Pictured is Flickr group to collect images of peoples bookshelves. I am especially interested in those of creative individuals.
- Artful fashion reportage from New York photographer Landon Nordeman
- My Name is Wendy creates beautiful posters celebrating French poet Stéphane Mallarmé
- Experiments in geometric shapes, cut-out, collaged and drawn typography by artist Michael Morris
- Gwendal Le Bec’s new website is chock-full of wonderful new work
- Jonny Seymour’s cute and strange photo series of six-year-old Chinese kids’ “graduation”
- Ibán Ramón creates refreshingly simple identity for a Spanish food festival
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Surreal, disturbing, NSFW and utterly thrilling: the work of Jon Rafman
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Ustwo says RELAX! with new meditation app Pause
- Publishing platform Medium launches its new identity