This week, Jeffrey Brown gives us:
‘This note is from author Tao Lin. It wasn’t written to me, he wrote to me on the other side, hence this side being crossed out. But somehow this side seemed really appropriate. He’s written a novel (Eeeee Eee Eeee), a book of short stories (Bed) and a book of poetry (You Are A Little Bit Happier Than I Am). I just finished Bed and feel like it’s the kind of prose I’d like to be writing, somewhere between Haruki Murakami and Lydia Davis, but a little younger. It’s thought provoking work that rides the line between discomfort and humour.’
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"