I’m over a decade late to Craphound, but I’ve finally caught up. Written and compiled by Sean Tejaratchi, it collects hundreds of found images, typically with two or three themes. The pictured excerpt comes from the expanded edition of Craphound #6: Death, Telephones & Scissors.
Sean’s introduction and explanations are wise, culturally savvy, and set up the goldmine of images to be properly read and appreciated, instead of flicked through like a clipart collection. He’s also just got a fantastic eye for brilliant imagery. There’s also great cover art provided by Jordan Crane.
- Artist Henry Taylor takes over LA gallery Blum & Poe
- Accent magazine take us behind the scenes of issue two
- Shannon Jager, a graphic designer combining the technical and the thoughtful
- The Gourmand visualises the intricate flavours of Glenmorangie whisky
- Victoria Vincent’s animation captures the tragic pitfalls of online dating
- Adam Birkan captures the diverse and juxtaposing landscape of Hanoi
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf