I’m over a decade late to Craphound, but I’ve finally caught up. Written and compiled by Sean Tejaratchi, it collects hundreds of found images, typically with two or three themes. The pictured excerpt comes from the expanded edition of Craphound #6: Death, Telephones & Scissors.
Sean’s introduction and explanations are wise, culturally savvy, and set up the goldmine of images to be properly read and appreciated, instead of flicked through like a clipart collection. He’s also just got a fantastic eye for brilliant imagery. There’s also great cover art provided by Jordan Crane.
- Sean and Seng travelled to Mongolia to shoot for Arena Homme+
- Joshua T Gibbons provides an insight into the relaxed bachelor lifestyle of Cockney Stan
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Latvian illustrator Zane Zlemeša's delicately painted drawings
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Linda Brownlee’s beautiful photography book captures family life in a Sicilian village
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich