I’m over a decade late to Craphound, but I’ve finally caught up. Written and compiled by Sean Tejaratchi, it collects hundreds of found images, typically with two or three themes. The pictured excerpt comes from the expanded edition of Craphound #6: Death, Telephones & Scissors.
Sean’s introduction and explanations are wise, culturally savvy, and set up the goldmine of images to be properly read and appreciated, instead of flicked through like a clipart collection. He’s also just got a fantastic eye for brilliant imagery. There’s also great cover art provided by Jordan Crane.
- Cool links, mag love and who to follow – it's Best of the Web!
- Superb updates from plus mûrs showcase slick design and 90s net-art influences
- Mattress Men: a new film tells the tale of Dublin's local hero Mattress Mick
- Baptiste Virot gives us summer vibes with his pop art-inspired illustrations
- Build and the Nike brand team creates bold branding for Nike’s Track and Field line
- Marco Onofri tackles the topic of internet lust in The Followers (NSFW)
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- David Hockney reveals what life is like in his Los Angeles studio
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs