It’s a lot easier to quote their website for this post from the guys over at mcfaul,
‘This, Ladies and Gentlemen, is possibly the maddest, most totally funny and bonkersness project we’ve ever had the pleasure of undertaking…yes indeed…we did it in a big way for Havaianas. The lovely Bronwen Gilbert from BBDO had us and the smashing Kustaa Saksi (we love you by the way fella!) designing some massive wall murals in NYC for the totally cool Havaianas flip flops. Mwahahahaha…how we laughed on a daily basis. Awesome! We want more of this kinda thing. Everyone out there take note! Wizzle!’
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"