It’s a lot easier to quote their website for this post from the guys over at mcfaul,
‘This, Ladies and Gentlemen, is possibly the maddest, most totally funny and bonkersness project we’ve ever had the pleasure of undertaking…yes indeed…we did it in a big way for Havaianas. The lovely Bronwen Gilbert from BBDO had us and the smashing Kustaa Saksi (we love you by the way fella!) designing some massive wall murals in NYC for the totally cool Havaianas flip flops. Mwahahahaha…how we laughed on a daily basis. Awesome! We want more of this kinda thing. Everyone out there take note! Wizzle!’
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Considered, understated but experimental work from Berlin studio Tim+Tim
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Unusual perspectives on imagined architectures by Atelier Olschinsky
- Photographing the migrant crisis with a focus on people, not sensationalism
- What are creatives' favourite words?
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- Printed Pages SS16 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints and more!
- Rome-based Andrea Chronopoulos’ illustrations are quirky and a little bit cheeky
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled