It’s a lot easier to quote their website for this post from the guys over at mcfaul,
‘This, Ladies and Gentlemen, is possibly the maddest, most totally funny and bonkersness project we’ve ever had the pleasure of undertaking…yes indeed…we did it in a big way for Havaianas. The lovely Bronwen Gilbert from BBDO had us and the smashing Kustaa Saksi (we love you by the way fella!) designing some massive wall murals in NYC for the totally cool Havaianas flip flops. Mwahahahaha…how we laughed on a daily basis. Awesome! We want more of this kinda thing. Everyone out there take note! Wizzle!’
- Cheeky, irreverent and vivid illustrations by Thomas Hedger
- Brilliant branding and a cracking It’s Nice That collaboration: introducing Unmade
- Director collective Canada creates raunchy, psychedelic video for Tame Impala (NSFW)
- Stylish designs that aim to make online gift-buying as fun as "walking around a concept store"
- Alex Sheridan’s hilarious shots of comedian David O’Doherty in sports memorabilia
- Cult magazine Nova and its nods to “eroticism and extortion” photographed in a suitably 70s setting
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- “I wouldn’t recommend trying to make it as an illustrator to anyone”: straight-talking McBess
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Making branding with a purpose: what can we learn from the Bauhaus?