When I was 8 years old my sister bought me a new set of soft crayons, I remember drawing my family, neighbours and friends. Here are few childhood heroes.
Hamduni who worked with my dad and never stopped smoking, Yariv Grosman was playing the piano, Yosef Haganan was the gardener and Moshe Zoltak the best archer in the neighborhood.
- Animator Hoji Tsuchiya's patchwork video for Japanese singer Uri Nakayama
- Art editor of The Paris Review, Charlotte Strick on her most-treasured tomes
- Swiss zine highlights the many times The Simpsons has predicted the future
- Twelve studio’s rippling identity for Beijing new media studio
- Mumbai-based artist Yashasvi Mathis' unconventional take on the world
- Gufram, the iconic funhouse bridging the gap between design and art
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August