Originally guest posted by Andy J Miller.
My name is Andy J. Miller and I am an American illustrator currently living and working in the UK. I spent my childhood with pencil and crayon in hand and not much has changed. At the moment, I have my hands on many things: finishing my ‘Indie Rock Coloring Book’ for charity (published July ’09), co-running the Illustration house The Wizard’s Hat, and a steady diet of commercial and personal work on my own.
“All The Things”, an illustration inspired by the thing I am inspired by most, music. Layered like a crazy pop song with colours and patterns, it’s just a reflection of the type of songs I love to hear. It is now a tee for the great Palmercash.
- Nine vital nuggets about the hows and whys of being a project manager or producer – and why all the hard work is worth it
- Stars, drag queens, and the literati: Avedon and Warhol’s heroes and antiheroes
- Designer Morag Myerscough gives us a peek at her bookshelf
- Photographer Matthew Brown explores the forgotten details in a university campus
- First Dates for those who create: Studio Swine tells us about their working relationship
- Experimental Jetset, Build and others' war posters curated by Pentagram's Alex Brown
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?