Originally guest posted by Andy J Miller.
My name is Andy J. Miller and I am an American illustrator currently living and working in the UK. I spent my childhood with pencil and crayon in hand and not much has changed. At the moment, I have my hands on many things: finishing my ‘Indie Rock Coloring Book’ for charity (published July ’09), co-running the Illustration house The Wizard’s Hat, and a steady diet of commercial and personal work on my own.
“All The Things”, an illustration inspired by the thing I am inspired by most, music. Layered like a crazy pop song with colours and patterns, it’s just a reflection of the type of songs I love to hear. It is now a tee for the great Palmercash.
- Danish illustrator Rune Fisker’s clean, windswept surrealism
- Filmmaker Alice Dunseath presents a meditative reflection on life
- Edinburgh graduate Jack Fletcher's beautiful woodcut illustrations
- There Is' ace new typographic projects for Wired and New York Times magazine
- Clase bcn's bright but elegant identity for a Barcelona concert hall
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli