Originally guest posted by Andy J Miller.
My name is Andy J. Miller and I am an American illustrator currently living and working in the UK. I spent my childhood with pencil and crayon in hand and not much has changed. At the moment, I have my hands on many things: finishing my ‘Indie Rock Coloring Book’ for charity (published July ’09), co-running the Illustration house The Wizard’s Hat, and a steady diet of commercial and personal work on my own.
“All The Things”, an illustration inspired by the thing I am inspired by most, music. Layered like a crazy pop song with colours and patterns, it’s just a reflection of the type of songs I love to hear. It is now a tee for the great Palmercash.
- Berlin-based Cristóbal Schmal’s naive illustrations are an intriguing mix
- Here we go again, it's the Best of the Web! And your finest social media musings
- Odd character designs and snogging: we’re still digging the work of Dale Crosby-Close
- Tom Johnson's stunning new shoot of 12-year-old kickboxing champ “Tigger”
- Dark Igloo's deliciously digital branding for Giphy will “melt your face”
- July Diary: Where to go and what to see
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work