Originally guest posted by Andy J Miller.
My name is Andy J. Miller and I am an American illustrator currently living and working in the UK. I spent my childhood with pencil and crayon in hand and not much has changed. At the moment, I have my hands on many things: finishing my ‘Indie Rock Coloring Book’ for charity (published July ’09), co-running the Illustration house The Wizard’s Hat, and a steady diet of commercial and personal work on my own.
“All The Things”, an illustration inspired by the thing I am inspired by most, music. Layered like a crazy pop song with colours and patterns, it’s just a reflection of the type of songs I love to hear. It is now a tee for the great Palmercash.
- The sun's shining, the weather is sweet: here's the Best of the Web
- Great new film series profiling the individuals challenging the macho stereotypes of rugby
- Tom Cockram's photographs of Brazil’s street culture in the lead up to last year’s World Cup
- Clever, well-observed editorial illustrations from Toronto-based Peter Thomas Ryan
- Creative producer Luella Lane tells us about her amazing 80s sticker collection
- Utopia-focussed design work from studio Public School
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- Pentagram Partner Michael Bierut shares his wisdom on what makes a truly great logo design
- A new stop-motion Honda advert took four months, dozens of illustrators and thousands of drawings
- Phwoar! Typophiles, swoon over this cornucopia of contemporary typography
- “What’s your style? I don’t fucking know. You tell me mate”: A no nonsense look at the work of Barber Osgerby
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team