Originally guest posted by Andy J Miller.
My name is Andy J. Miller and I am an American illustrator currently living and working in the UK. I spent my childhood with pencil and crayon in hand and not much has changed. At the moment, I have my hands on many things: finishing my ‘Indie Rock Coloring Book’ for charity (published July ’09), co-running the Illustration house The Wizard’s Hat, and a steady diet of commercial and personal work on my own.
“All The Things”, an illustration inspired by the thing I am inspired by most, music. Layered like a crazy pop song with colours and patterns, it’s just a reflection of the type of songs I love to hear. It is now a tee for the great Palmercash.
- How I Got Here: Marco Velardi and Omar Sosa, Apartamento magazine
- It’s Nice That x Channel 4 Random Acts: “It’ll be like a guided acid trip”
- Felicity Hammond's art sends up the visual language of luxury property developers
- Gillian Wearing uses the public's work to examine privacy and individual vs collective experience
- Anna Beil defies convention with "trashy" illustrations and animations
- Polish illustrator Gosia Herba interprets myths and legends in pastel tones
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs