There isn’t enough time to summarise Paul Laffoley so I’ll borrow the description from his super dedicated Myspace fan page – ‘hyperspace cartographer, visionary painter, and time traveler’.
Whatever it is that he does, it is a phenomenal body of work, meticulous and strange. Pictured is The Alchemy of Breathing.
- First Dates for those who create: Jessica Walsh and Timothy Goodman talk dating and working (and both)
- Superb designs by London studio Julia for the Whitechapel Gallery
- Vogue celebrates 100 years of style at the National Portrait Gallery
- Nine vital nuggets about the hows and whys of being a project manager or producer – and why all the hard work is worth it
- Stars, drag queens, and the literati: Avedon and Warhol’s heroes and antiheroes
- Designer Morag Myerscough gives us a peek at her bookshelf
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?