It’s always nice to see some talent from our graduate showcase producing more great work, and here is Jamie Thompson’s latest. He recently collaborated with Abi Green and Rex McWhirter for American hip hop group Yo Majesty’s digital Halloween single Freak. A few balloon animals later, inspired by factory misshapes and the cover was born.
As you might imagine there were plenty of attempts before the final cover was chosen, so we’ve managed to get our hands on a few to show you the ones that didn’t quite float their boat.
- Steve Powers' New York street signs offer an alternative perspective
- Rebecca Scheinberg comes pretty damn close to making perfect photographs
- Hamburg-based studio I Like Birds' comprehensive film festival identity
- The Plant creates identity for Walthamstow business hub using a process from 1905
- Wayfaring land artist Richard Long pays homage to his Bristol roots
- Designs for a tarot deck celebrating black stars and overseen by Jodorowsky
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Street photographer Vincent Chapters captures London’s spirit
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns