I am speechless. I want the breakneck, breathless joy of this song bottled and distributed to as many people as possible. Prepare to have this firmly lodged in your head for the rest of forever.
‘You Cried Me’ – a single from Jookabox’s Dead Zone Boys, an album released last week on Asthmatic Kitty. Stream the whole album at MBV. Tom DesLongchamp and Jessica Phoenix are responsible for the video.
- Bureau Borsche talks us through its album artwork for Laurel Halo
- Handwritten typeface Inkwell brings the personality of a pen to a functional font
- Award-winning photographer Ryan James Caruthers' sensual portraits
- Inside the constantly-probing mind of graphic designer Sebastian Koseda
- Four illustrators have their works drawn by Joto at Here 2017
- David Lewandowski’s floppy rubber bodies take over the streets of Japan
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos