I am speechless. I want the breakneck, breathless joy of this song bottled and distributed to as many people as possible. Prepare to have this firmly lodged in your head for the rest of forever.
‘You Cried Me’ – a single from Jookabox’s Dead Zone Boys, an album released last week on Asthmatic Kitty. Stream the whole album at MBV. Tom DesLongchamp and Jessica Phoenix are responsible for the video.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016