Introducing the Bullitt cargo bike designed by Danish company Larry vs. Harry. As wide as a normal bike and only slightly heavier, the only obvious difference being the ample flat bed at the front.
Available in 13 variations (all built upon the same frame) they come with names like The Classic, Clockwork, Bluebird ‘71 (pictured) and everyone’s favourite, The John Player Spezial. With absolutely no need for this personally I am still intrigued and trying to find an excuse to get my hands on one.
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- The photographer archiving South Africa’s black lesbian community
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Friday Mixtape: Grammy award-winning Tinariwen curates a genre-crossing mix
- Designer Kara Zichittella talks about her typographically-led projects
- “Where’s my community?”: Skin Deep and POC on the need for diversity in the film industry
- A new national identity: Smörgåsbord Studio rebrands Wales
- Graphic design gems: Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s
- Photographer Dougie Wallace captures the super rich spenders of “Harrodsburg”
- “Romance in a sort-of fantasy world”: photographer Molly Matalon's new work (some NSFW)
- Studio Michael Satter’s sophisticatedly simple graphic design portfolio
- Harry Pearce and Pentagram create a new identity for Pink Floyd’s record label