Introducing the Bullitt cargo bike designed by Danish company Larry vs. Harry. As wide as a normal bike and only slightly heavier, the only obvious difference being the ample flat bed at the front.
Available in 13 variations (all built upon the same frame) they come with names like The Classic, Clockwork, Bluebird ‘71 (pictured) and everyone’s favourite, The John Player Spezial. With absolutely no need for this personally I am still intrigued and trying to find an excuse to get my hands on one.
- “Run towards the noise” – MINI contemplates the future of mobility and personalisation in London
- Photographer Benedetta Ristori documents cultural juxtapositions on the Baltic peninsula
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Smart, funny and expertly executed party posters from German designer Mark Bohle
- Vice, despair and a bafflingly fertile imagination from Brooklyn-based Milton Melvin Croissant III
- A focus on typography in Ghent-based designer Corbin Mahieu's updated portfolio
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web