Introducing the Bullitt cargo bike designed by Danish company Larry vs. Harry. As wide as a normal bike and only slightly heavier, the only obvious difference being the ample flat bed at the front.
Available in 13 variations (all built upon the same frame) they come with names like The Classic, Clockwork, Bluebird ‘71 (pictured) and everyone’s favourite, The John Player Spezial. With absolutely no need for this personally I am still intrigued and trying to find an excuse to get my hands on one.
- Lili des Bellons illustrates a fluoro world of monsters and robots
- Type tells Tales: Steven Heller and Gail Anderson explore the performative traits of type
- Things: The post full of positivity we received this April
- Photographer Louis De Belle’s unconventional portraits of New York commuters
- M35 creates a topographical identity for a project about Australia's rural landscape
- We speak to the three creatives behind a Nigerian-focused editorial and film for Kenzo
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again