Introducing the Bullitt cargo bike designed by Danish company Larry vs. Harry. As wide as a normal bike and only slightly heavier, the only obvious difference being the ample flat bed at the front.
Available in 13 variations (all built upon the same frame) they come with names like The Classic, Clockwork, Bluebird ‘71 (pictured) and everyone’s favourite, The John Player Spezial. With absolutely no need for this personally I am still intrigued and trying to find an excuse to get my hands on one.
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Devilish charm: the illustrations of Polly Nor
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity