Originally guest posted by Nepomuk
Hello my name is Nepomuk! We are Doris Freigofas, Sven Neitzel and Daniel Dolz from Berlin and we run a small but mighty graphic design and illustration studio! Recently we made a headline font called TRAX that we designed for a tour guide for the Berlin S-Bahn.
The characteristic style with the large serifs originates from profiles of grooved rails. The poster series is screen printed on both sides, folded together each poster can be used as a brochure. By hanging the posters side by side you can literally lay tracks.
- Photographer Damien Maloney on working intuitively and playing with reality
- “Prayer paintings, manga and motivational images”: Gitte Maria Moller's cryptic artworks
- Jad Hussein's tropical catalogue design for Paris exhibition Jamaica, Jamaica
- From Lemon Twigs to Laura Marling: Hollie Fernando’s painterly photography folio
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos