Originally guest posted by Nepomuk
Hello my name is Nepomuk! We are Doris Freigofas, Sven Neitzel and Daniel Dolz from Berlin and we run a small but mighty graphic design and illustration studio! Recently we made a headline font called TRAX that we designed for a tour guide for the Berlin S-Bahn.
The characteristic style with the large serifs originates from profiles of grooved rails. The poster series is screen printed on both sides, folded together each poster can be used as a brochure. By hanging the posters side by side you can literally lay tracks.
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain