Originally guest posted by Nepomuk
Hello my name is Nepomuk! We are Doris Freigofas, Sven Neitzel and Daniel Dolz from Berlin and we run a small but mighty graphic design and illustration studio! Recently we made a headline font called TRAX that we designed for a tour guide for the Berlin S-Bahn.
The characteristic style with the large serifs originates from profiles of grooved rails. The poster series is screen printed on both sides, folded together each poster can be used as a brochure. By hanging the posters side by side you can literally lay tracks.
- Wrap up warm with this week's Best of the Web
- This is Jane: a charming photo series that displays the empowerment of women
- Brooklyn-based illustrator Aaron Fernandez’s fluorescent editorial commissions
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Join Jonathan Barnbrook, Maisie Willoughby, Wallace Henning, Anna Lomax and Jess Bonham at Nicer Tuesdays December
- Legs 11: artist Alfie Kungu’s comically long-trousered figures
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich