Originally guest posted by Nepomuk
Hello my name is Nepomuk! We are Doris Freigofas, Sven Neitzel and Daniel Dolz from Berlin and we run a small but mighty graphic design and illustration studio! Recently we made a headline font called TRAX that we designed for a tour guide for the Berlin S-Bahn.
The characteristic style with the large serifs originates from profiles of grooved rails. The poster series is screen printed on both sides, folded together each poster can be used as a brochure. By hanging the posters side by side you can literally lay tracks.
- Submit Saturdays: Should you create a portfolio website when you’re a student?
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Ben Hill and Daniel Oeffinger offer helping hand on Bucks' new animated spot for Cree
- Kristen Liu-Wong’s wild fluoro illustrations of empowered women
- Thoughtful composition and colour blocking in Martin Steiner’s sleek portfolio
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- Ten of our favourite collage artists on Instagram
- Creative industries make last attempts to sway EU referendum voters
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Monotype unveils its redesigned Transport for London typeface, Johnston100