Cassiano Prado is the man behind the latest music video for DJ/producer Tiga. The piece itself is great, but what I was really taken by was the incredible behind the scenes, green-screen shots, captured by Jane Stockdale. The darkness of the final video is almost completely alleviated by the generous insight into the process, and I’ve selected some from the set to wet your appetite.
A real crowd-pleaser of a Flickr set, regardless of whether you choose to look at the snaps or the video first.
- Design's many, many layers, and the power of music, at Nicer Tuesdays July
- It’s just life: The democratic eye of William Eggleston
- Tim Lahan is the new Mystic Meg with horoscope illustrations for Elle Magazine
- Musical instruments with a modernist aesthetic by Hundo
- Former Buzzcocks drummer John Maher exhibits his photography work in Nobody's Home
- Monument Valley creator ustwo gives us a peek at its bookshelf
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale