Cassiano Prado is the man behind the latest music video for DJ/producer Tiga. The piece itself is great, but what I was really taken by was the incredible behind the scenes, green-screen shots, captured by Jane Stockdale. The darkness of the final video is almost completely alleviated by the generous insight into the process, and I’ve selected some from the set to wet your appetite.
A real crowd-pleaser of a Flickr set, regardless of whether you choose to look at the snaps or the video first.
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- David Wilson directs deeply moving film B.E.N. about using AI robots to tackle loneliness
- Art and About: Charlotte Trounce celebrates the architectural beauty of museums and galleries
- Riikka Laakso’s screenprinted zine is a tribute to Moomin author Tove Jansson
- Sandy Van Helden’s illustrations of contemporary culture
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Juan Aballe’s photographs of pastoral landscapes filled with wanderlust
- Exclusive first interview with new UK Vice.com editor Jamie Clifton