Cassiano Prado is the man behind the latest music video for DJ/producer Tiga. The piece itself is great, but what I was really taken by was the incredible behind the scenes, green-screen shots, captured by Jane Stockdale. The darkness of the final video is almost completely alleviated by the generous insight into the process, and I’ve selected some from the set to wet your appetite.
A real crowd-pleaser of a Flickr set, regardless of whether you choose to look at the snaps or the video first.
- Making branding with a purpose: what can we learn from the Bauhaus?
- Jeremy Jansen’s graphic design work bridges concept and coherency
- Michael Craig-Martin: a cool, clean and colourful riot of everyday objects
- Anatoly Grashchenko's randomly generated posters for a Moscow theatre
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Bobby Doherty’s vivid and humorous still-life photography
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Why “cool” stunts creativity: one agency offers its opinion
- Fresh, vibrant poster work from South Korean designer Soojin Lee
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs