Cassiano Prado is the man behind the latest music video for DJ/producer Tiga. The piece itself is great, but what I was really taken by was the incredible behind the scenes, green-screen shots, captured by Jane Stockdale. The darkness of the final video is almost completely alleviated by the generous insight into the process, and I’ve selected some from the set to wet your appetite.
A real crowd-pleaser of a Flickr set, regardless of whether you choose to look at the snaps or the video first.
- A closer look at five creatives speaking at Design Indaba 2017
- Anxiety, speed and rave flyers: artist Mark Leckey on his iconic video "Fiorucci Made Me Hardcore"
- We speak to Lovetrue director Alma Har’el about her surrealist short film for The Fifth Sense
- Adventures in Typography: Spin’s new book about its creative process
- Back once again, it's Best of the Web!
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages