Cassiano Prado is the man behind the latest music video for DJ/producer Tiga. The piece itself is great, but what I was really taken by was the incredible behind the scenes, green-screen shots, captured by Jane Stockdale. The darkness of the final video is almost completely alleviated by the generous insight into the process, and I’ve selected some from the set to wet your appetite.
A real crowd-pleaser of a Flickr set, regardless of whether you choose to look at the snaps or the video first.
- Best of the Web is here, and so is the weekend!
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- Friday Mixtape: Legendary record label, 4AD
- Risograph photograph journal, This is the Same Ocean, returns with a sixth issue
- Illustrator Gizem Vural impresses us with attention-grabbing personal work and commissions
- Colophon Foundry re-releases its road-sign inspired typeface, Montefiore, with new specimen
- Jon Burgerman on his utterly brilliant Instagram experiments
- The photos Juergen Teller took while waiting for Rihanna
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Meet Berlin-based studio Büro Bum Bum
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again