A little over a month ago we received one of the weightiest books we’ve ever seen. The hefty tome is just reward for the 18 months work that went into creating it to celebrate Nike Skateboarding. Teaming up with Fluff Magazine the beast of a book clocks in at just over 600 pages and features almost every Nike SB rider in Europe.
Dutch magazine Fluff were given complete creative control and decided to send photographer Marcel Veldman to no less than 19 European countries to document the riders both on and off their boards. The result is a stunning consistency that allows page after page flow effortlessly into each other. If you can search out a copy, and if your bookcase is big enough then we certainly recommend checking it out.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016