London’s latest design studio, Collective Approach launched their portfolio site at the end of last week. Founded by Tom Ramsbottom (Moving Brands, Airside and Space) and Samuel Bebbington (BB/Saunders, Marque Creative and MadeThought) it’s going to be exciting to see what the pair produce.
Pictured is the identity and promotional pack for photographer Carmel King.
- Our round-up of this year’s UK grad show identities and show designs
- Nathalie du Pasquier opens first solo show in UK for almost 25 years
- Photographer Ian Kenneth Bird shares his top photobooks
- Bureau Borsche talks us through its album artwork for Laurel Halo
- Handwritten typeface Inkwell brings the personality of a pen to a functional font
- Award-winning photographer Ryan James Caruthers' sensual portraits
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos