London’s latest design studio, Collective Approach launched their portfolio site at the end of last week. Founded by Tom Ramsbottom (Moving Brands, Airside and Space) and Samuel Bebbington (BB/Saunders, Marque Creative and MadeThought) it’s going to be exciting to see what the pair produce.
Pictured is the identity and promotional pack for photographer Carmel King.
- Cheer Up Luv: the photography project sharing womens' experiences with sexual harassment
- “Bold, concise, minimalist and sometimes abstract”: a look at Jeong Hwa Min’s new illustrative approach
- Patrik Mollwing’s illustrations and wigglegrams depict a cast of colourful characters
- Between the pages of Polanski’s suburbia-themed sixth issue
- Hacking Heidelberg: how Erik Spiekermann came to reinvent the printing process
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU