Forget the compact, straight handlebars which allow the rider to maintain an upright posture or the Cr-Mo steel frames which are both stronger and more flexible than the aluminum alternative, the 650mm wheels that have a finer profile than typical road bikes still don’t interest us that much, the main point is that these Tokyo Bikes look super cool.
With the UK site launched from the No. 1 bicycle company in Japan look out for a pop-up store opening in London next month.
- Submit Saturdays: Planning and prototyping your website
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August