Forget the compact, straight handlebars which allow the rider to maintain an upright posture or the Cr-Mo steel frames which are both stronger and more flexible than the aluminum alternative, the 650mm wheels that have a finer profile than typical road bikes still don’t interest us that much, the main point is that these Tokyo Bikes look super cool.
With the UK site launched from the No. 1 bicycle company in Japan look out for a pop-up store opening in London next month.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant