Forget the compact, straight handlebars which allow the rider to maintain an upright posture or the Cr-Mo steel frames which are both stronger and more flexible than the aluminum alternative, the 650mm wheels that have a finer profile than typical road bikes still don’t interest us that much, the main point is that these Tokyo Bikes look super cool.
With the UK site launched from the No. 1 bicycle company in Japan look out for a pop-up store opening in London next month.
- Artist Henry Taylor takes over LA gallery Blum & Poe
- Accent magazine takes us behind the scenes of issue two
- Shannon Jager, a graphic designer combining the technical and the thoughtful
- The Gourmand visualises the intricate flavours of Glenmorangie whisky
- Victoria Vincent’s animation captures the tragic pitfalls of online dating
- Adam Birkan captures the diverse and juxtaposing landscape of Hanoi
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf