As featured in the first It’s Nice That publication, Kubik is back! In 2006 the kubik light room installation was created as a club concept designed to energise disused urban spaces around the world by creating a unique fusion between water tanks, light shows and electronic beats. Stacked up tank-walls illuminated in different colours are composed to a piece of stunning architecture, which interact with the beats of music.
Celebrated in 22 different cities around the world and after four years in absence since the conception of kubik, balestra berlin are proud to announce the return of kubik to its birthplace – Berlin.
- Berlin-based Cristóbal Schmal’s naive illustrations are an intriguing mix
- Here we go again, it's the Best of the Web! And the finest people to follow on social
- Odd character designs and snogging: we’re still digging the work of Dale Crosby-Close
- Tom Johnson's stunning new shoot of 12-year-old kickboxing champ “Tigger”
- Dark Igloo's deliciously digital branding for Giphy will “melt your face”
- July Diary: Where to go and what to see
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work