As featured in the first It’s Nice That publication, Kubik is back! In 2006 the kubik light room installation was created as a club concept designed to energise disused urban spaces around the world by creating a unique fusion between water tanks, light shows and electronic beats. Stacked up tank-walls illuminated in different colours are composed to a piece of stunning architecture, which interact with the beats of music.
Celebrated in 22 different cities around the world and after four years in absence since the conception of kubik, balestra berlin are proud to announce the return of kubik to its birthplace – Berlin.
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- The importance of creative education: why making is as important as maths, reading and science
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Pentagram’s dynamic and shifting identity for a Serbian digital arts festival
- PETA’s x-rated Super Bowl advert banned from TV (NSFW)
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language