Wikipedia says this: Teiichi Yoshizawa is the world’s top phillumenist. How many others can legitimately challenge for the title? We’ve no idea, although we get the impression that Jane McDevitt would be one of them. Hers is an insanely in-depth and visually “stimulating” collection of matchbox labels. Good luck suppressing deep guttural desires to buy your own.
Images above include matchbox labels from Poland, Germany, Czechoslovakia and Hungary.
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf