Architects like to draw… and Bartlett graduate Alan Worn is very good at this. To read about the projects is to be drawn into a world which includes Monastic Squats for Castigated Monks and Punk Naturalists, and a ‘Blue Square Folly’ (pictured) which explores an edge between civility and wilderness.
The drawings are often A0 in format so the website gives only a glimpse.. hopefully we will all get a chance to see the originals soon.
- Back once again, it's Best of the Web!
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Gabriella Boyd’s paintings capture fleeting moments of intimacy
- Friday Mixtape: Because Music's Jane Third creates a lo-fi electronic mix
- Magic Party Place: CJ Clarke photographs Basildon, Essex over ten years
- Diane Fox distorts the “illusion of the diorama” with beguiling images of museum exhibits
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages