Architects like to draw… and Bartlett graduate Alan Worn is very good at this. To read about the projects is to be drawn into a world which includes Monastic Squats for Castigated Monks and Punk Naturalists, and a ‘Blue Square Folly’ (pictured) which explores an edge between civility and wilderness.
The drawings are often A0 in format so the website gives only a glimpse.. hopefully we will all get a chance to see the originals soon.
- Art mag Kaleidoscope unveils Mirko Borsche-designed winter issue
- Behind the scenes of the lady who shoots chihuahuas in party hats, yoyoists and strippers
- Great poster designs for Adana Nights series by Vienna-based Lukas Haider
- Illustrator Jim Stoten works his magic for Marmite in a fun new ad campaign
- Design studio Praline reflects on a five year relationship with Peckham Platform
- Obscure and minimal fashion photography from New York-based Paul Jung
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Rebecca Scheinberg comes pretty damn close to making perfect photographs
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- We ask some established creatives what they wish they'd learned at art school