Architects like to draw… and Bartlett graduate Alan Worn is very good at this. To read about the projects is to be drawn into a world which includes Monastic Squats for Castigated Monks and Punk Naturalists, and a ‘Blue Square Folly’ (pictured) which explores an edge between civility and wilderness.
The drawings are often A0 in format so the website gives only a glimpse.. hopefully we will all get a chance to see the originals soon.
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf