Architects like to draw… and Bartlett graduate Alan Worn is very good at this. To read about the projects is to be drawn into a world which includes Monastic Squats for Castigated Monks and Punk Naturalists, and a ‘Blue Square Folly’ (pictured) which explores an edge between civility and wilderness.
The drawings are often A0 in format so the website gives only a glimpse.. hopefully we will all get a chance to see the originals soon.
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery