Great project by Antrepo, a multi-disciplinary design consultancy producing “a fresh design object for better tomorrow”. Their latest project is about simplicity and exploring an alternative, simpler version of familiar packaging. The three versions include the original, simple variation and finally a considerably simpler version.
The samples include Mr Muscle, Durex, Red Bull, Corn Flakes, Nesquik, Nutella, Schweppes and Pringles, and while some work better than others it’s an interesting look at packaging.
Found via Swissmiss
- Bodil Jane's illustrations: ornate, exotic and really very lovely
- Drifting SUVs in the Arabian desert: Peter Garritano explores the world of hajwalah
- Envisions collective, breaking down the boundaries of design
- Zsofia Schweger’s paintings depict her Hungarian home frozen in time
- Illustrator Nuno Maria’s fresh aesthetic and smooth shapes rework ordinary objects
- A cookbook inspired by Brad Pitt's on-screen eating habits
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August