Great project by Antrepo, a multi-disciplinary design consultancy producing “a fresh design object for better tomorrow”. Their latest project is about simplicity and exploring an alternative, simpler version of familiar packaging. The three versions include the original, simple variation and finally a considerably simpler version.
The samples include Mr Muscle, Durex, Red Bull, Corn Flakes, Nesquik, Nutella, Schweppes and Pringles, and while some work better than others it’s an interesting look at packaging.
Found via Swissmiss
- “Run towards the noise” – MINI contemplates the future of mobility and personalisation in London
- Photographer Benedetta Ristori documents cultural juxtapositions on the Balkan peninsula
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Smart, funny and expertly executed party posters from German designer Mark Bohle
- Vice, despair and a bafflingly fertile imagination from Brooklyn-based Milton Melvin Croissant III
- A focus on typography in Ghent-based designer Corbin Mahieu's updated portfolio
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web