Great project by Antrepo, a multi-disciplinary design consultancy producing “a fresh design object for better tomorrow”. Their latest project is about simplicity and exploring an alternative, simpler version of familiar packaging. The three versions include the original, simple variation and finally a considerably simpler version.
The samples include Mr Muscle, Durex, Red Bull, Corn Flakes, Nesquik, Nutella, Schweppes and Pringles, and while some work better than others it’s an interesting look at packaging.
Found via Swissmiss
- Twin brothers V/A/B on their “difficultly simple” approach to design
- The people’s choice, it’s Best of the Web!
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Lukas Korshan photographs Dulwich Hamlet FC, where you can “drink beer, stand up, and let loose"
- “The field is stretching itself bigger and bigger” - Jurgen Bey on design education and infinite possibility
- Peter Judson messes with depth perception in new personal project, Infection
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s