Great project by Antrepo, a multi-disciplinary design consultancy producing “a fresh design object for better tomorrow”. Their latest project is about simplicity and exploring an alternative, simpler version of familiar packaging. The three versions include the original, simple variation and finally a considerably simpler version.
The samples include Mr Muscle, Durex, Red Bull, Corn Flakes, Nesquik, Nutella, Schweppes and Pringles, and while some work better than others it’s an interesting look at packaging.
Found via Swissmiss
- Kyle Platts and Andy Baker's animation takes us on a kaleidoscopic trip through the park
- Casper Balslev shows ballerinas wielding AK-47s in his ad for the Royal Danish Theatre
- An unusual custom typeface and great layouts for new print mag Migrant
- Bold, minimal-leaning graphic design from hot new studio Vrints-Kolsteren
- Daniel Savage’s monochrome animation plays with geometry and space
- Waverly Labs launches an earpiece that translates languages in real time
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- Milton Glaser: we talk drawing, ethics, Shakespeare and Trump with the graphic design legend
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Strange posters and superb typography from Venetian studio Tankboys
- Should designers specialise early, or have a “portfolio career”?