Great project by Antrepo, a multi-disciplinary design consultancy producing “a fresh design object for better tomorrow”. Their latest project is about simplicity and exploring an alternative, simpler version of familiar packaging. The three versions include the original, simple variation and finally a considerably simpler version.
The samples include Mr Muscle, Durex, Red Bull, Corn Flakes, Nesquik, Nutella, Schweppes and Pringles, and while some work better than others it’s an interesting look at packaging.
Found via Swissmiss
- Beehives, blondes and boobs: Dolly Faibyshev photographs Dollypalooza
- Bold Decisions tests a type specimen’s form in personable font, Lars
- Graphic designer Cecilia Serafini uses typography with vibrant panache
- London-based Osheyi Adebayo references his childhood in his retro graphic design
- Tristan Pigott paints “real contemporaries” in upcoming solo exhibition, Juicy Bits
- “The great thing about this book is you don’t have to read it”: sculptor Wilfrid Wood on his favourite books
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero depicts the female body as a canvas for Apartamento (NSFW)
- After Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, Miranda Tacchia’s characters found life on Instagram
- How to go freelance: need-to-know advice from creatives who made it
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris