London based film director Helena Brooks has got some awesome work including two short films, commercials and more recently completed a a documentary for 180 Amsterdam, Inside The Black Jersey.
Her second short film, Nothing Special was nominated for the Palme d’Or at the Cannes Film Festival and won Best Short Film at the Cinéma des Antipodes. In the film Billy becomes the reluctant subject of worship when his delusional mother decides he is Jesus reincarnate.
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Michael Wolf captures abstract, accidental sculptures in Hong Kong alleyways
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain