Seen a few weeks ago on Manystuff, this project is absolute genius. For the graphic design festival Breda 2008, Lenneke Heeren and Martijn Maas each were selected to contribute to a poster project. They decided to join forces and made a project out of it, The Spamflet project.
‘Spammers are often considered as the lowest of scum who unwillingly invade someone’s privacy with nasty and disgusting messages. Spam messages are considered annoying or just plain evil. Nevertheless spammers keep on sending spam messages….. ‘
- Artist Howard Fonda captures the vibrancy of summer for Ace & Tate
- Robbie Simon, the jack of all trades and the master of them too
- Mattis Dovier’s weird and wonderful 8-bit dot animation for XXX’s music video
- Jessica Lehrman's photographic document of social revolution, Black Lives Matter and Occupy Wall Street
- Zoe Kao and Huang Wun-Siang find inspiration in the uncertainty of the design process
- Documenting the world in motion: Lauren Tamaki’s illustrations of modern life
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale