I know I only posted them last Tuesday but they emailed through this print campaign for Adidas and this year’s Impossible is Nothing Olympic campaign. Stunning work, here’s a link to all the images, here.
In February 2008, six adidas athletes flew to Beijing – six months before the Olympic Games began. Why? Because as gold medal favorites they knew winning is never guaranteed. That’s why they were there in sub 0 temperatures training and familiarizing themselves with the host city.
Adidas and 180 Amsterdam went there to capture it. The results are twelve iconic executions of the athletes in training.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations