I know I only posted them last Tuesday but they emailed through this print campaign for Adidas and this year’s Impossible is Nothing Olympic campaign. Stunning work, here’s a link to all the images, here.
In February 2008, six adidas athletes flew to Beijing – six months before the Olympic Games began. Why? Because as gold medal favorites they knew winning is never guaranteed. That’s why they were there in sub 0 temperatures training and familiarizing themselves with the host city.
Adidas and 180 Amsterdam went there to capture it. The results are twelve iconic executions of the athletes in training.
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery