The fantastically talented Mr.Alex Rich told me about a great event tomorrow night at the ICA in London co-inciding with their current exhibition ‘A Recent History of Drawing and Writing’.
“Tuomas Toivonen is a Helsinki-based architect and electronic composer and will play a concert on the Hyalonium, an electronic glass harp.”
Sounds like one not to miss.
- “The creative community has a powerful voice”: what we learned at Nicer Tuesdays
- Soshiki Hakase directs super cute music video that brings household objects to life
- Hardcore bands, basketball and You Tube experiments – introducing designer and illustrator Sam Bailey
- Is colour subjective? Disegno tests Johannes Itten’s colour theory
- The Book of Everyone: customisation isn’t simply slapping a name on a mug
- Photographer Mark Hartman on travelling to Coney Island every day to make his Island series
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again