Creature Discomforts is a charming, gracefully handled campaign by Aaardman Animation to challenge preconceptions about, and responses to, disability. Thanks to Jason for the tip.
If you haven’t looked at it lately, it’s also a good reason to familiarise yourself with Aardman’s fantastic website.
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Sweet, surreal still lifes by Paris-based Clotilde Viannay
- We ask some established creatives what they wish they'd learned at art school
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Music's slick, dark designs for British Fashion Council annual review
- Wonder Room shows how to adapt posters designed for print for online
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli