Adam Buxton is somewhat of a genius, I grew up with the Adam and Joe showco presented with Joe Cornish, which ran for four series on Channel 4 between 1996 and 2001. From BaaadDad to ToyMovies it was all pretty good. Now presenting popular radio shows on BBC6 Music and XFM, Adam also works on various other projects that can be largely seen on his website.
Pictured is the Famous Guy interview but if you’re there for a while check out Ken Korda, Talking independant film and this.
- Steve Powers' New York street signs offer an alternative perspective
- Rebecca Scheinberg comes pretty damn close to making perfect photographs
- Hamburg-based studio I Like Birds' comprehensive film festival identity
- The Plant creates identity for Walthamstow business hub using a process from 1905
- Wayfaring land artist Richard Long pays homage to his Bristol roots
- Designs for a tarot deck celebrating black stars and overseen by Jodorowsky
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Street photographer Vincent Chapters captures London’s spirit
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns