Adam Buxton is somewhat of a genius, I grew up with the Adam and Joe showco presented with Joe Cornish, which ran for four series on Channel 4 between 1996 and 2001. From BaaadDad to ToyMovies it was all pretty good. Now presenting popular radio shows on BBC6 Music and XFM, Adam also works on various other projects that can be largely seen on his website.
Pictured is the Famous Guy interview but if you’re there for a while check out Ken Korda, Talking independant film and this.
- Cool links, mag love and who to follow – it's Best of the Web!
- Superb updates from plus mûrs showcase slick design and 90s net-art influences
- Mattress Men: a new film tells the tale of Dublin's local hero Mattress Mick
- Baptiste Virot gives us summer vibes with his pop art-inspired illustrations
- Build and the Nike brand team creates bold branding for Nike’s Track and Field line
- Marco Onofri tackles the topic of internet lust in The Followers (NSFW)
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- David Hockney reveals what life is like in his Los Angeles studio
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs