Adam Buxton is somewhat of a genius, I grew up with the Adam and Joe showco presented with Joe Cornish, which ran for four series on Channel 4 between 1996 and 2001. From BaaadDad to ToyMovies it was all pretty good. Now presenting popular radio shows on BBC6 Music and XFM, Adam also works on various other projects that can be largely seen on his website.
Pictured is the Famous Guy interview but if you’re there for a while check out Ken Korda, Talking independant film and this.
- Kyle Platts and Andy Baker's animation takes us on a kaleidoscopic trip through the park
- Casper Balslev shows ballerinas wielding AK-47s in his ad for the Royal Danish Theatre
- An unusual custom typeface and great layouts for new print mag Migrant
- Bold, minimal-leaning graphic design from hot new studio Vrints-Kolsteren
- Daniel Savage’s monochrome animation plays with geometry and space
- Waverly Labs launches an earpiece that translates languages in real time
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- Milton Glaser: we talk drawing, ethics, Shakespeare and Trump with the graphic design legend
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Strange posters and superb typography from Venetian studio Tankboys
- Should designers specialise early, or have a “portfolio career”?