Adam Buxton is somewhat of a genius, I grew up with the Adam and Joe showco presented with Joe Cornish, which ran for four series on Channel 4 between 1996 and 2001. From BaaadDad to ToyMovies it was all pretty good. Now presenting popular radio shows on BBC6 Music and XFM, Adam also works on various other projects that can be largely seen on his website.
Pictured is the Famous Guy interview but if you’re there for a while check out Ken Korda, Talking independant film and this.
- Sam Nhlengethwa's lithographs are inspired by other artists
- Elliott Arndt, an upcoming director with narrative flair
- Scott King, Roger Hiorns and Tom Morton discuss provocation for new book The Creative Stance
- Flaneur explores the magic of Moscow in its biggest issue yet
- Brooklyn illustrator Ping Zhu and her breezy brushstrokes full of energy
- Irreconcilable Truths: a 1500-page survey of legendary photographer Don McCullin’s work
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design