Adam Buxton is somewhat of a genius, I grew up with the Adam and Joe showco presented with Joe Cornish, which ran for four series on Channel 4 between 1996 and 2001. From BaaadDad to ToyMovies it was all pretty good. Now presenting popular radio shows on BBC6 Music and XFM, Adam also works on various other projects that can be largely seen on his website.
Pictured is the Famous Guy interview but if you’re there for a while check out Ken Korda, Talking independant film and this.
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain