Adam Buxton is somewhat of a genius, I grew up with the Adam and Joe showco presented with Joe Cornish, which ran for four series on Channel 4 between 1996 and 2001. From BaaadDad to ToyMovies it was all pretty good. Now presenting popular radio shows on BBC6 Music and XFM, Adam also works on various other projects that can be largely seen on his website.
Pictured is the Famous Guy interview but if you’re there for a while check out Ken Korda, Talking independant film and this.
- Tomomi Maezawa designs airy identity for Fabrica and Daikin collaboration
- From building site to bustling creative destination – London's illustration gallery one year on
- Big, bold and beautiful: Isabelle Vaverka designs Unseen photography festival mag
- Three brothers on a summer adventure in Neil Bedford's new series for Kinfolk
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)
- Mark Manzi's photography: part staged, part skill, part "pure luck"
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- Bookshelf: Jason Silva
- A look inside the brand guidelines for the amazing 1970s Nasa "worm" logo
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The homeless Dirty Kids of America and their "rainbow party" explored in new film