Every time I’ve been to New York this gallery space has never failed to blow me away.
There are far too many ‘limited editions’ out there these days, but Visionaire always raise the bar with theirs. Set up in 1991 Visionaire release a magazine 3 times a year, each with a different theme and format – co-inciding with a show at their Mercer St. gallery.
Contributors are always of the highest caliber at their latest edition ‘Sound’ sees work from Sindy Sherman, U2, Courtney Love, and Cat Power to name but a few.
Definitely a site that you can spend far too much time admiring.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant