Every time I’ve been to New York this gallery space has never failed to blow me away.
There are far too many ‘limited editions’ out there these days, but Visionaire always raise the bar with theirs. Set up in 1991 Visionaire release a magazine 3 times a year, each with a different theme and format – co-inciding with a show at their Mercer St. gallery.
Contributors are always of the highest caliber at their latest edition ‘Sound’ sees work from Sindy Sherman, U2, Courtney Love, and Cat Power to name but a few.
Definitely a site that you can spend far too much time admiring.
- Submit Saturdays: Planning and prototyping your website
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August