Every time I’ve been to New York this gallery space has never failed to blow me away.
There are far too many ‘limited editions’ out there these days, but Visionaire always raise the bar with theirs. Set up in 1991 Visionaire release a magazine 3 times a year, each with a different theme and format – co-inciding with a show at their Mercer St. gallery.
Contributors are always of the highest caliber at their latest edition ‘Sound’ sees work from Sindy Sherman, U2, Courtney Love, and Cat Power to name but a few.
Definitely a site that you can spend far too much time admiring.
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU