Every time I’ve been to New York this gallery space has never failed to blow me away.
There are far too many ‘limited editions’ out there these days, but Visionaire always raise the bar with theirs. Set up in 1991 Visionaire release a magazine 3 times a year, each with a different theme and format – co-inciding with a show at their Mercer St. gallery.
Contributors are always of the highest caliber at their latest edition ‘Sound’ sees work from Sindy Sherman, U2, Courtney Love, and Cat Power to name but a few.
Definitely a site that you can spend far too much time admiring.
- Danish illustrator Rune Fisker’s clean, windswept surrealism
- Filmmaker Alice Dunseath presents a meditative reflection on life
- Edinburgh graduate Jack Fletcher's beautiful woodcut illustrations
- There Is' ace new typographic projects for Wired and New York Times magazine
- Clase bcn's bright but elegant identity for a Barcelona concert hall
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli