I bet this is the first time milk’s been posted on It’s Nice That, but it couldn’t have come soon enough.
The fantastically funny Cravendale adverts are back on the TV in the UK and I’m very pleased they are. Animated by Belgians Pic Pic and Andre and commissioned by the ever brilliant Wieden + Kennedy there’s no better programme break on the box.
The adverts are based on a series by the same animators called ‘A Town Called Panic’ which is also well worth a look.
- The sun is out, and Best of the Web is here to offer some shade
- Jonathan Castro’s vibrant designs are a realisation of his research and exploration
- Friday Mixtape: top picks from ten years of Field Day
- A retrospective look at Latif Al Ani’s photographs of Iraq’s “golden age”
- Olimpia Zagnoli illustrates How to Eat Spaghetti Like a Lady
- Cost-effective, beautiful shit: an interview with the Deadbeat Club
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Inside Susan Kare’s sketchbooks are the makings of Mac’s graphic interfaces
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris
- Stefan Sagmeister speaks to It's Nice That about The Beauty Project
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors