I bet this is the first time milk’s been posted on It’s Nice That, but it couldn’t have come soon enough.
The fantastically funny Cravendale adverts are back on the TV in the UK and I’m very pleased they are. Animated by Belgians Pic Pic and Andre and commissioned by the ever brilliant Wieden + Kennedy there’s no better programme break on the box.
The adverts are based on a series by the same animators called ‘A Town Called Panic’ which is also well worth a look.
- Submit Saturdays: First impressions and Cover Pages
- A futuristic framework for the retrospective of pioneering “total design” advocate Ove Arup
- Cool off with this week's Best of the Web and who to follow on social media
- Elena Éper's spirited illustrations to make you smile and squirm
- Pencil Bandit and Grey London produce quirky branded stings for E4
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Chris (Simpsons Artist)'s surreal but accurate illustrations of creative jobs
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Photographer Adrienne Salinger’s series of teenage bedrooms from the 90s
- Is it ever OK to work for free?