I bet this is the first time milk’s been posted on It’s Nice That, but it couldn’t have come soon enough.
The fantastically funny Cravendale adverts are back on the TV in the UK and I’m very pleased they are. Animated by Belgians Pic Pic and Andre and commissioned by the ever brilliant Wieden + Kennedy there’s no better programme break on the box.
The adverts are based on a series by the same animators called ‘A Town Called Panic’ which is also well worth a look.
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Kyle Weeks’ photos portray the traditional and contemporary identity of the Himba people
- Ace & Tate commissions Hanna Putz to launch its Creative Fund
- Smart geometry-led identity for east London venue Brilliant Corners by Studio Remote
- Superb designs by Bureau Mirko Borsche for Tush magazine
- Artist Mona Hatoum electrifies the senses in her first retrospective at the Tate Modern
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs