I bet this is the first time milk’s been posted on It’s Nice That, but it couldn’t have come soon enough.
The fantastically funny Cravendale adverts are back on the TV in the UK and I’m very pleased they are. Animated by Belgians Pic Pic and Andre and commissioned by the ever brilliant Wieden + Kennedy there’s no better programme break on the box.
The adverts are based on a series by the same animators called ‘A Town Called Panic’ which is also well worth a look.
- Punk, printing, photography and type - February's Nicer Tuesdays tickets are now on sale!
- Gender politics, feminism and Kanye West – the world according to Vanessa Beecroft
- First Dates for those who create: London agency Form on their working relationship
- Air-brushed psychedelia and neon lights abound in Robert Beatty’s new work
- Jack Davison shoots parrots with PTSD for The New York Times Magazine
- Graphic design work to challenge and empower the reader
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- More salaciously surreal illustrations from French duo Mrzyk & Moriceau