Supposedly this is quite an old video, but as I hadn’t seen it until last week and it made me smile, so I thought it was well worth a post.
As a piece of self promotion a plucky young editor decided to cut and paste classic film ‘The Shining’, transforming one of the most chilling films of all time into a trailer for a rom-com.
A fantastic example of how the importance of context cannot be underestimated and how a bit of humour goes a long way.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant