‘During My Nervous Breakdown I Want To Have A Biographer Present’ is the latest offering from Brooklyn independent publishers Muu Muu House. Their books are always refereshingly honest and stark and penned by young writers, with Bradon Scott Gorrell’s fitting that mould perfectly. I especially loved this poem the cell phone and the internet (excuse the spacing)
“if i could get all the text message and emails that i will receive during my life right now there would be no more questions and i could move on”
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"