Dominic Wilcox is an artist, designer and everything in between. He doesn’t specialise in any particular creative area or medium, instead he comes up with ideas first then thinks about what is the best way to make them reality.
I created ‘Cave’ as a container for your most special football shoes. Instead of just dumpng your prized footwear in the bottom of your wardrobe (or wherever), place them in this bespoke shoe home made from model football players. Inspiration for Cave came from a number of sources, I wanted to create a mini stadium (like the Birds Nest stadium in China) with the shoes at the centre. I’ve always loved football and included an element from my local area with a map of bitter rivals Sunderland and Newcastle United etched on each of the shoe plinths inside Cave.
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission, Kick over the statues
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations