Hello there, I am Chrissie. I live in hackney which is nice sometimes, and work in a small studio in Dalston where I make images using a mix of illustration and collage. At the moment some of my favorite things are: banana smoothies, crystal rock formations, lie-ins, and wounded knees (the band). I hate buses. I am very much overdue in updating my website I know, but here are some people I’ve done work for: Virgin, Orange, MTV, Coca-Cola, Nike, Nylon, The Barbican, The New York Times and T-shirts for 2K, Urban Outfitters and Timberland.
My own piece of work I’ve chosen to share is the forthcoming Little Boots EP artwork. Its based on the arecibo message that was beamed into space in the 70’s to inform other life forms of our existence.
- The sun is out, and Best of the Web is here to offer some shade
- Jonathan Castro’s vibrant designs are a realisation of his research and exploration
- Friday Mixtape: top picks from ten years of Field Day
- A retrospective look at Latif Al Ani’s photographs of Iraq’s “golden age”
- Olimpia Zagnoli illustrates How to Eat Spaghetti Like a Lady
- Cost-effective, beautiful shit: an interview with the Deadbeat Club
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Inside Susan Kare’s sketchbooks are the makings of Mac’s graphic interfaces
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris
- Stefan Sagmeister speaks to It's Nice That about The Beauty Project
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors