Hello there, I am Chrissie. I live in hackney which is nice sometimes, and work in a small studio in Dalston where I make images using a mix of illustration and collage. At the moment some of my favorite things are: banana smoothies, crystal rock formations, lie-ins, and wounded knees (the band). I hate buses. I am very much overdue in updating my website I know, but here are some people I’ve done work for: Virgin, Orange, MTV, Coca-Cola, Nike, Nylon, The Barbican, The New York Times and T-shirts for 2K, Urban Outfitters and Timberland.
My own piece of work I’ve chosen to share is the forthcoming Little Boots EP artwork. Its based on the arecibo message that was beamed into space in the 70’s to inform other life forms of our existence.
- Making branding with a purpose: what can we learn from the Bauhaus?
- Jeremy Jansen’s graphic design work bridges concept and coherency
- Michael Craig-Martin: a cool, clean and colourful riot of everyday objects
- Anatoly Grashchenko's randomly generated posters for a Moscow theatre
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Bobby Doherty’s vivid and humorous still-life photography
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Why “cool” stunts creativity: one agency offers its opinion
- Fresh, vibrant poster work from South Korean designer Soojin Lee
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs