Hello there, I am Chrissie. I live in hackney which is nice sometimes, and work in a small studio in Dalston where I make images using a mix of illustration and collage. At the moment some of my favorite things are: banana smoothies, crystal rock formations, lie-ins, and wounded knees (the band). I hate buses. I am very much overdue in updating my website I know, but here are some people I’ve done work for: Virgin, Orange, MTV, Coca-Cola, Nike, Nylon, The Barbican, The New York Times and T-shirts for 2K, Urban Outfitters and Timberland.
My own piece of work I’ve chosen to share is the forthcoming Little Boots EP artwork. Its based on the arecibo message that was beamed into space in the 70’s to inform other life forms of our existence.
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- The photographer archiving South Africa’s black lesbian community
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Friday Mixtape: Grammy award-winning Tinariwen curates a genre-crossing mix
- Designer Kara Zichittella talks about her typographically-led projects
- “Where’s my community?”: Skin Deep and POC on the need for diversity in the film industry
- A new national identity: Smörgåsbord Studio rebrands Wales
- Graphic design gems: Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s
- Photographer Dougie Wallace captures the super rich spenders of “Harrodsburg”
- “Romance in a sort-of fantasy world”: photographer Molly Matalon's new work (some NSFW)
- Studio Michael Satter’s sophisticatedly simple graphic design portfolio
- Harry Pearce and Pentagram create a new identity for Pink Floyd’s record label